When she jumped, she probably thought she'd fly...
boko-maru: The Bokononist ritual of the mingling of awarenesses. Involves pressing the bare soles of the feet against another's with closed eyes. Bokononism is the fictional religion based on lies from the 1963 novel 'Cat's Cradle' by Kurt Vonnegut.
While we may not be pressing our soles together, perhaps( somehow) our souls may connect briefly...whether through songs or words or photographs.
Taylor. Krimson Kitten.
Cat Enthusiast, Cute Boy Butt Connoisseur, Dweeb Extraordinaire
"Face it, Tiger... you just hit the jackpot!"
Inbox archive About Me/FAQ Me My Writing If you are planning on sending me a dirty message go here instead
powered by Tumblr.
- sourvvorms likes this
- steamengeniuses likes this
- bookswereoncemen likes this
- eccentric-holograms likes this
- imagineravens likes this
- keffstar likes this
- bearingmypoordiction likes this
- psychedelicfeminist likes this
- jessepinkmanisdreamy likes this
- the-bootysattva likes this
- joyceansreadjoyce reblogged this from bokomaru
- joyceansreadjoyce likes this
- beautifulredheadoftheday likes this
- adamjensening likes this
- bokomaru posted this